Search This Blog

Thursday 24 May 2012

??? see my carrot smile

nsu/blowers/shredding my pants doing the elephant prance...anyway ,I have been a bit inactive over the past few weeks with health issues,back up to full throttle very soon,got myself dome nice new tools for building better frames and before i forget check out the supercharged NSU i have built in the forthcoming custom mag BSH ,my bike is on the  the cover and i am the centrefold ya lucky fekkers,im also on a diet and health kick because i need to sort out my life once and for all and stop pissing about,thank you and goodnight .X

1 comment:

  1. Makes me smile to hear that old girl run! Didn't know you were like a Hawkwind type, took me straight back to Sonic Attack...Do Not Panic; think only of yourself. Keep up the good work brother! Well done!

    ReplyDelete