Search This Blog

Thursday 3 May 2012

DELETED /UNDELETED (i'm a contrary fucker)






I deleted my Bog /blog because i thought nobody was interested in it ,I have had lots of people wanting to know where its gone,so i'm back ...sorry :) Last saturday i went down to Sheffield to collect my jag v12 engine(old one was for mock ups etc ,now i need a good running one) collected engine ,its a low mileage 5.3 v12 with all the bits to make it run ,and i  got it for a 100 quid ! :) ,i have most of the bits to start building now so off i go !!( special thanks to Derek Waghorn ,for inspiration )

5 comments:

  1. glad you is back robbie, keep it up mate, you is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kev ,you know what i'm like ,up and down all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that you're back Robbie, I've been following your blog a while now and I dig your style. Your craftsmanship matches your ingenuity- both of which are first rate. Keep it up.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back, great to see someone ploughing their own furrow. I like them, but how many hardtailed, patina or metalflake Sportsters can you see without yawning?! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You great daft bugger. I love dropping in here to see what's cooking.
    Jag bike is looking great already.

    ReplyDelete